· Welltower's (WELL) CEO Tom DeRosa on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For example, one of our partners in Midwest, StoryPoint, we have identified 137 distinct communities in seven states that fit their criteria and we’re going through the list of opportunities with the StoryPoint team one asset at a time.
· FSU's Marvin Wilson Never Considered Skipping Season: That's the Easy Way out →
Florida State defensive tackle Marvin Wilson told reporters on Thursday that he never considered sitting out the 2020 season because of the COVID-19 pandemic and has more social change he wants to accomplish while at the school.
The China Post
· Mexico resort pulls controversial ‘anything goes’ tourism ad →
The governor of the Pacific coast state of Guerrero quickly criticized the ads, in which tourists are depicted going to parties, pools and nightclubs without face masks or social distancing.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At the state level, several of our government partners are expecting budget shortfalls resulting from the economic slowdown due to the pandemic.
· CF Industries Holdings' (CF) CEO Tony Will on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Can you talk about what you’re seeing now for the setup of the fall season in the states, I guess in Canada too, a lot of moving parts going on, is it a normal order book what have you locked in where the cautious – where’s the caution, where’s the opportunities?
· Coronavirus Australia live update: jobkeeper overhauled as Victoria's downturn hits – latest news →
Given the work restrictions in Victoria, a state responsible for about a quarter of the nation’s economy, can the Treasurer guarantee supply chains across the country?
· Top Democrats say postmaster general acknowledged new policies that workers say are delaying mail →
“At this meeting, you confirmed that, contrary to certain prior denials and statements minimizing these changes, the Postal Service recently instituted operational changes shortly after you assumed the position of Postmaster General,” the letter states.
· Iranians, Russians texted reward offer for US election hacking info →
But when the Tehran-based software developer logged on to Twitter he realised he was one of an unknown number of Iranian citizens who have received out-of-the-blue messages promoting the US State Department's recently announced effort to defend the American presidential election.
· Georgia teens shared photos of maskless students in crowded hallways. Now they’re suspended. →
Superintendent Otott emailed a letter to parents on Thursday that stated the district will be providing all staff with cloth masks and face shields and attempting to reduce crowding in high school hallways during class changes.
The New York Times
· Inspired by Memories and Remedies, Earthy Home Scents from Loewe →
Though Loewe’s scented candles and sprays are not, of course, actual medicine, they can at least elevate your home, and thus, your state of mind.