Statement en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|issued a statement||Emitió una declaración|
|mission statement||Estado de la misión|
|official statement||Declaración oficial|
|released a statement||Lanzó una declaración|
|statement saying||Declaración diciendo|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· History, Legacy Demand Browns Lead Amid Racial Turmoil →
In response to criticism for players on their team kneeling in protest, Jimmy and Dee Haslam released a powerful statement, both supporting the players protesting and rebuking the President condemning them.
The China Post
· Second City CEO steps down amid claims of racism at theater →
A Second City statement Friday laid out steps the company planned to take regarding the hiring and training of artists of color, along with diversifying its theater audiences and making donations to fight oppression and support black-owned businesses and schools.
· Jack Dorsey calls out Trump on Twitter over video copyright →
In a statement to Reuters, Facebook — which owns Instagram — confirmed the DMCA complaint.
· Bengals release statement promoting equality, pledge $250K to community initiatives →
The Cincinnati Bengals were the only NFL team that hadn't released a statement about racial injustice in America.
The New York Times
· What if There Were No George Floyd Video? →
There would have been a bland statement that he had died resisting arrest, and none of us would have heard of him.
· 'Beautiful, peaceful and diverse': Thousands of protesters flood streets near White House →
After fans protested outside the LA Galaxy stadium, the club announced in a one-sentence statement on Friday that it would drop Katai from its roster.
· Thousands of mourners gather for George Floyd memorial service in his home state of North Carolina →
In a statement, Governor Cooper said: “The unjust killing of George Floyd combined with many other recent and distant events broke open painful wounds.
· Mali to investigate after army accused of killing dozens in village attack →
The group released a statement later on Saturday saying that 29 people had died and called for an independent probe led by the United Nations.