Statement в новостях
|issued a statement||Выпустил заявление|
|official statement||Официальное заявление|
|released a statement||Выпустил заявление|
|statement saying||Высказывание высказывание|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Real Madrid's Marcelo to miss remainder of league season after sustaining thigh injury →
A statement from Real yesterday confirmed the injury to the Brazilian without stating when he would return although Spanish newspaper Marca said he would be out of action for three weeks.
· Trump commutes Roger Stone's prison sentence after he was convicted of covering up for the president →
“Roger Stone has already suffered greatly,” the White House said in a statement.
· Pac-12 Announces It Will Only Play Conference Football Games in 2020 →
“The health and safety of our student-athletes and all those connected to Pac-12 sports continues to be our number one priority,” said Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott in a statement.
· Trump commutes Roger Stone's sentence →
Stone in February was sentenced to 40 months in prison for crimes including obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements to Congress.
The New York Times
· Trump Commutes Sentence of Roger Stone in Case He Long Denounced →
In a lengthy statement released late on a Friday evening, the White House denounced the prosecution against Mr. Stone on what it called “process based charges” stemming from “the Russia Hoax” investigation.
· City can't afford to look beyond Real in Europe, says Guardiola →
“I'm confident because I saw the arguments of the club that next season we will be there but we have to wait and after I give my opinion or the club will give their statement.”
· Tesla: You Should Buy The Stock Not The Car (Part 2) →
Without jumping on overly optimistic statements, I would like to highlight the management ability to execute successfully (although not exactly on time) its target plan to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
· Supreme Court says nearly half of Oklahoma is an Indian reservation. What’s next? →
They pointed to a statement released just after the ruling from the state’s attorney general, Mike Hunter, and the five impacted tribes — Creek, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw and Seminole — announcing that the two sides have made “substantial progress toward an agreement” to submit to Congress and the Justice Department in the coming months that would put in place a “framework of shared jurisdiction” going forward.
· Coronavirus: Asylum centre criticised for lack of social distancing measures suffers outbreak of infections →
Some families were said to be being moved out of the facility on Friday evening, despite this contradicting the council's statement that they would self-isolate for 14 days.
· US unveils tariffs on France over tech tax but delays collection →
“Today’s action sends a strong message that discriminatory taxes aimed at US companies are not a path to modernizing the global tax system,” Schruers said in a statement.