|issued a statement||Bir bildiri yayınladı|
|mission statement||Görev beyanı|
|official statement||Resmi açıklama|
|released a statement||Bir açıklama yayınladı|
|statement saying||Ifade etmek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Club for Growth pushes Biden on school reopening in new battleground ad buy →
That’s why his campaign is scrambling to find new ways to spread misinformation and lie to the American people to cover up his obvious failures,” Priorities USA Action executive director Patrick McHugh said in a statement.
· MongoDB: The Disruptive Database Platform →
In this section, we will analyze MongoDB's financial statements to understand the trend in some of the critical aspects of the business.
· Trolls doll removed from shelves over complaints it promotes child abuse →
In a statement to The Providence Journal, a spokesperson for Hasbro said it “recognises the placement of the sensor may be perceived as inappropriate” but said the design flaw was “not intentional”.
· Canon cyber attack: Camera company's systems go offline in apparent ransomware hack →
Canon confirmed in a statement to The Independent that it was having issues, but that the problem with its systems were separate from the issues with the image.canon service.
· 5N Plus Inc.'s (FPLSF) CEO Arjang Roshan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We issued yesterday our financial statements, and we have posted a short presentation on the Investors section of our website.
· JPMorgan: Loan-Loss Reserve Buildup Portends Future Earnings Growth →
If loan defaults are less severe than anticipated, companies can reverse the excess reserves through the income statement, boosting earnings.
· NFL Training Camp Fantasy News and Notes: Arians Confirms Ronald Jones as "Lead Back" in Tampa →
While this is good news, Miami hasn’t issued a firm statement that he will be ready to roll in Week 1.
· Man pleaded guilty to making threatening call to burn down Black church in Va. →
During the call, he made “racially derogatory remarks, and threatened to set the church on fire,” according to court documents and a statement from the Justice Department.
· Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) CEO Jeff Busch on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Please note the use of forward-looking statements by the company on this conference call.
· US SEC fines World Acceptance Corp US$21.7m for Mexican bribes →
The SEC said in a statement that the company’s Mexican subsidiary paid over US$4 million in bribes to Mexican government and union officials in exchange for business lending to government employees.