|first step||Ilk adım|
|next step||Sonraki adım|
|step towards||Doğru adım at|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The government has harnessed the power of infotainment →
His movements, surely the product of Andy Serkis’s inimitable amphibianesque physicality (thanks Andy for stepping up when your country needs you), were projected on to a verdant garden backdrop and the character then seated himself at a simple table with a glass of water, presumably to allay any subconscious audience concerns that he needs to keep moist.
The Japan Times
· In virus-hit South Korea, AI monitors lonely elders →
South Korea’s anti-virus experience provides “lots of lessons and implications” as it steps toward a data-driven economy, Ko said.
· Ayushman Bharat benefits over one crore patients! Saves Rs 14,000 cr treatment cost for poor, says PM Modi →
Stating some real examples, Modi said that once an underprivileged person steps out of the circle of the disease, he or she can be witnessed in “a new vigour to combat poverty.”
· Double Lives review – the mother of all battles for equality →
Before that tidal change, two world wars had allowed women to step into men’s skilled employment.
· Emily Maitlis's 'sin' was being compared with real, deliberate assaults on truth →
One of the reasons Keir Starmer’s approval rating is rising is that he is in step with the times.
· Burlington Remains A Sell →
Burlington took steps to cut costs during the quarter.
· How the US and Afghanistan can jump-start talks with the Taliban →
Kabul's reciprocation of the Taliban's unilateral truce proves it is prepared to step off the battlefield - Washington's fervent preference - under the right circumstances.
· Clergy up in arms as Church of England archbishops resist move to reopen churches →
Churches, mosques, synagogues and temples are due to open under step three of the government’s recovery plan on 4 July at the earliest, along with hairdressers, cinemas and pubs.
· Canopy Growth Corp: Something Has To Change →
Management is taking some good steps to stem this tide, but it will come at the cost of long-term growth.
· UK coronavirus live: warning over lack of trust in government over Cummings trip →
Steven McIntosh, director of policy at Macmillan Cancer Support, said the decision was “a step forward” for a group who “have felt left behind and forgotten” as lockdown is eased for others in England.