· Apple stock split fuels retail-trader bets on further gains →
Activity in the world’s largest technology company “sticks out” over the past week, a repeat of the pattern seen in previous years when Apple split its stock, Christopher Brankin, chief executive officer of brokerage TD Ameritrade Asia Pte in Singapore, said in an interview Tuesday.
· HubSpot, Inc. (HUBS) CEO Brian Halligan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And so we’re a little bit focused and we’re sticking to our knitting to build out a killer solution for that target market before kind of getting distracted with totally new value props.
· TriplePoint Venture Growth (TPVG) CEO James Labe on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So as you know we're not really in a position to talk about the status of these but I would say we are in close touch with all of our companies in this category and we'll stick by we feel for many of these companies it will be their continued support.
· Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (COLL) CEO Joseph Ciaffoni on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And could that be an avenue to where we could see -- that could drive additional Xtampza growth as COVID sticks around?
· Nick Scali shares soar after lockdown spending prompts profit upgrade →
Australians stuck at home in the pandemic splurged on new lounge sets and dining tables throughout June and July, prompting furniture retailer Nick Scali to predict a spike in profits for the December half.
· UniCredit Swings Back to Profit After Worst Loss in Three Years →
The bank set aside 937 million euros for bad loans in the quarter and the CEO said the it will stick with a conservativeapproach.
The China Post
· Lack of study and oversight raises concerns about tear gas →
I would rather have that than see what we’ve seen in other places where people who are violently assaulting other people have to get hit with sticks and shields,” Estes said.
· Roy Hackett: the civil rights hero who stood in front of a bus – and changed Britain for ever →
Almost 60 years later, and despite all he has seen in his 92 years, it still sticks in Hackett’s throat – “not because he was a Jamaican, or foreign, but because he was black.
· Conor Coady and Philippe Coutinho prove Liverpool transfer situation has changed →
He stuck me in at centre-half straight away and I thought 'if a manager of his calibre thinks I should be playing there that's good enough for me'.