Stick в новостях
|analog stick||Аналоговый джойстик|
|hockey stick||Хоккейная клюшка|
|stick together||Держаться вместе|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Confrontational →
I mainly got stuck on some spelling mistakes; maybe it was because PEPTO was an early entry, but I was sure that pumpkin seeds were “pepitos” rather than PEPITAS (they are little powerhouses of nutrition, by the way).
· Elekta's (EKTAF) CEO Richard Hausmann on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have a clear strategy and I would like just to highlight that again, that we are sticking to that even in difficult times.
· AMD: Heading To $70 →
The large server market is where the chip company was stuck below 5% despite now having the best data center chips in 2020.
· 'Struggling' Zuckerberg decides doing nothing is best when it comes to Trump →
In contrast, Twitter stuck a warning label over a tweet by the president with the same content.
· Facebook and Twitter have the same policies. But only Twitter is fighting Trump. →
As I wrote previously, Twitter may be uniquely suited to stick its neck out in moderating Trump because it’s nowhere near being the behemoth that Google or Facebook is.
· Financial Markets Continue To Rise Despite Dismal Employment Data →
The coronavirus has led to entire businesses being shut down and millions of Americans stuck at home.
· This Isn't A Brag, Making Money Today Was Too Easy →
President Trump was all bark against China, stuck to procedural details, and mostly harrumphing, so naturally, the market turned and ran way higher.
· Commentary: On social media, life amid coronavirus risks becoming a popularity contest →
Like a treatment against loneliness, social media has made being stuck at home that much more bearable.
· US stocks end mostly up despite bad data, China tensions →
Among individual companies, Williams Sonoma surged 14.0 per cent as it reported a surprise profit despite having all its stores shuttered for more than half the quarter, fueled by surging sales of cooking equipment with much of the US stuck at home under quarantine orders.
· Spirit Aerosystems Holdings: Strong Enough To Challenge This Crisis →
According to the previous deal, it's obvious, when things get better, production could be much higher than is stuck right now.