Still en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|still alive||Aún vivo|
|still in use||Todavia en uso|
|still not||Todavía no|
|still stands||Sigue en pie|
|still used||Sigue usado|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Wall Street Journal
· Family of Man Fatally Shot by New Jersey State Officer Wants Answers →
The state attorney general’s office said it is still investigating the fatal shooting of Maurice Gordon Jr. by a member of the state police in Bass River, Burlington County, at 6:30 a.m. on May 23.
The China Post
· Black Lives Matter rallies start in Australia amid court ban →
Sydney rally organizers, before deciding to lodge a last-minute appeal to Fagan’s ruling, urged anyone still wishing to attend “as an individual” to obey social distancing and wear masks to ensure safety.
· Joe Biden officially clinches Democratic presidential nomination →
His rival, Bernie Sanders, who exited the race in April, is still collecting delegates in an effort to influence the party’s platform at its August convention.
· Jordan pledges $US100m to support racial equality, social justice →
There is still more work for us to do to drive real impact for the Black Community.
· Singapore law minister says new rental relief measures not a silver bullet for struggling businesses →
SINGAPORE, June 6 — The new rental relief framework is no silver bullet in helping businesses survive the coronavirus outbreak, and some may still see their shutters close even with the extra help, Law Minister K Shanmugam said.
· Pakatan won't field candidate in Chini by-election, cites Covid-19 threat as main reason →
He pointed out how the threat of Covid-19 here is far from over, and that despite the commendable efforts of the medical front liners in managing the spread of the virus and the upcoming regulations, everyone is still concerned for their safety during the pandemic.
· State Back in the Market For 2021 Running Back →
While it's not the optimal situation, there are still plenty of viable running back options available for the Wolfpack.
· Drew Brees Responds to Donald Trump's Tweet: This Isn't About the American Flag →
We still have a long way to go.
· Why You Should Go Long On Corus Entertainment →
Bargain income-investment hunters will still buy CJREF for its 7.46% TTM dividend yield.
· Fossil Group Inc.: It's Ugly, But The Business Still Has Value →
Even with an expected 50%-60% drop in sales for Q2, Fossil is still on track to do $1.4 billion in sales this year, according to the consensus estimate.