Storm en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|during a storm||Durante una tormenta|
|during the storm||Durante la tormenta|
|storm caused||Tormenta causada|
|tropical storm||Tormenta tropical|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Why do bats have so many viruses? →
This prolonged blitz — which can manifest as what’s called a cytokine storm — was also found in people who fared poorly with SARS, and is what kills many of the sickest patients with covid-19.
· It’s Trump’s call on what the GOP convention will look like →
A Saturday rally in New Hampshire that was meant to be the president’s second attempt at a return to campaign travel was called off on Friday, ostensibly because of weather concerns from then-Tropical Storm Fay.
· Yes, alternative meat can help stop climate change. Here's why. →
When combined with the increasing number of storms caused by climate change, this brings us the terrifying disease-ridden specter of floating pig poop lagoons, such as this one in North Carolina in 2018.
The New York Times
· The Week in Business: What a Biden Economy Could Look Like →
But at least we have Storm King back!
· Sarawak Fire and Rescue Department launches mountain cave search and rescue team at Mulu National Park →
“The idea to establish the team was initiated in 2017 after conducting a one-week rescue training series at the park, which also involved the Special Tactical Operation and Rescue Team of Malaysia (STORM),” he said in a statement here today.
· Mr Bingo’s long walk to nowhere →
Over two weeks the artist passed through fields, industrial estates and two major storms during an unorthodox walking holiday across southern and central England, ending up in Nottingham.
· D.C.-area forecast: Humidity dips a bit for now, but the heat streak continues →
5/10: Hot, humid, isolated late-day storm.
The Japan Times
· U.K.-China ties freeze with debate over Huawei and Hong Kong →
Rana Mitter, an Oxford history professor specializing in China, said that the security law — combined with broader resentment about Chinese officials’ handling of information about the coronavirus — helped set the stage for a perfect storm of wariness among Britain’s politicians and the public.
· Of course there's a future for the British fishing industry – on stage →
You’ve survived storms at sea, gales that tear trees from fields.
· Lianne La Havas: 'It's hard to fit in when you have two heritages' →
He saw the whole Twitter storm blow up and was very understanding.