|during a storm||嵐の中|
|during the storm||嵐の中|
· BorgWarner: A Tier 1 Auto Supplier Undervalued Based On SOTP Valuation →
Although BorgWarner operates in a highly cyclical industry, the company is financially well-positioned to tackle the COVID storm and it will emerge stronger from the crisis.
· Will we pass the Covid-19 test? — Adeeba Kamarulzaman →
The oft quoted phrase: “we may be in the same storm, but not all of us are in the same boat”, vividly captures the inequality that has deepened through this crisis.
· Young Pilbara father airlifted to hospital after being 'attacked by boy outside his house' →
“After delays due to a large storm hitting the West Coast at the time and some issues with the plane, Corey was airlifted overnight to Royal Perth Hospital where the trauma team were waiting for him.”
· 'A smile on his face': Catalans coach hopeful to retain Folau →
While Maguire made it clear there was no money nor space for Folau at the Tigers – and it was simply a case of checking on a friend he used to work with at the Melbourne Storm – plenty of rival clubs are monitoring the situation.
· Home Run Potential - Terex Corp. →
While the company is suffering from imploding economic growth, its financials remain sufficient to withstand the storm.
· Black hole: Oil industry fears an 'extinction event' →
While the Kremlin says it has enough in its $US125 billion sovereign wealth fund to weather the storm of low oil prices for six years, a long-lasting contraction in the industry could hurt Russia's economy, experts say.
The New York Times
· The Future of College Is Online, and It’s Cheaper →
But a hasty decision driven by the financial imperative could prove lethal, and do little to help them weather a storm.
· Branson's Virgin Orbit rocket fails on first launch attempt →
Branson's transatlantic challenge faces storm
· Fed Chiefs Speak: Reading Between The Lines →
However, it seems like the situation will get worse before it gets better and people have no option but to ride out the storm.
· Japan's small clinics driven to brink as virus-wary patients stay home →
His clinic, which employs seven staff, made it through the storm relatively unscathed because it is close to a major train station, although April revenue shrank 17% on the month.