|during a storm||Bir fırtına sırasında|
|during the storm||Fırtına esnasında|
|storm caused||Fırtına neden oldu|
|storm surge||Fırtına dalgası|
|tropical storm||Tropikal fırtına|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Isaias strengthens into hurricane just before making landfall in Carolinas, heading up East Coast →
Life threatening winds and storm surges were expected on the coast of the Carolinas, while heavy rains inland could ignite flash floods, the Miami-based forecaster said.
· Carolinas brace for Isaias as states assess how to plan for storms in a pandemic →
NEW BERN, N.C. — Tropical Storm Isaias sped toward landfall in the Carolinas on Monday night, threatening to bring storm surge and inland flooding, and testing emergency hurricane plans made in the shadow of a pandemic.
· Taken by storm: Yankees, Phillies to play 3 in Philadelphia →
NEW YORK — The Philadelphia Phillies’ game at the New York Yankees on Tuesday was postponed because of the approach of Tropical Storm Isaisas.
· The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln keen to return to Rick Grimes role: 'Very interested!' →
READ MORE: The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus ‘storms off’ Comic-Con panel
· Virus Will Spur a ‘Tsunami of Fraud’ in the U.K., KPMG Warns →
The 65% fall reflects the impact of the virus on law enforcement and indicates a “calm before the storm,” the firm said.
Chiang Rai Times
· Flooding from Heavy Rains Forces People from their Home in Chiang Rai →
Authorities report tropical storm Sinlaku dumped heavy rains on 18 provinces over the weekend.
· Queen of the South's Alice Braga tipped for huge move away from series in DC Universe →
“Waller assembles a new team to investigate and approaches Flag’s old army buddy Adrian Chase (Idris Elba) to lead the team in exchange for exoneration for his crimes and a chance to reconnect with his estranged daughter Drew (Storm Reid).”
The New York Times
· East Coast Braces for Floods and Wind as Isaias Intensifies →
A heavy soaking is expected in the Carolinas and Maryland, with tropical storm warnings and watches in effect all the way up the Eastern Seaboard.
· Commentary: Tourism’s collapse could worsen the economic crisis we face →
He put forth a novel idea — that global tourism might be at the centre of the storm when it struck.
The New York Times
· Stimulus Stalemate, Medical Bills, TikTok: Your Monday Evening Briefing →
The tropical storm was about 60 miles south of Charleston, S.C., with sustained winds of 70 miles an hour, at 5 p.m. Eastern, and was expected to drive inland over North Carolina, which has declared a state of emergency.