Storm trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|during a storm||Trong một cơn bão|
|during the storm||Trong cơn bão|
|storm caused||Gây bão|
|storm surge||Bão ập đến|
|tropical storm||Bão nhiệt đới|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Smith at defensive best, Storm lose Hughes to injury →
Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy wouldn't swap skipper Cameron Smith for any other NRL hooker and the team will have to lean heavily on the 400-gamer in the weeks to come.
The China Post
· Re-energized Tropical Storm Cristobal aims at US Gulf coast →
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A re-energized Tropical Storm Cristobal is swirling in the southern Gulf of Mexico on a path expected to take it to the U.S. Gulf Coast along with the heavy rains that already caused flooding and mudslides in Mexico and Central America.
· Storm half-back Hughes undergoes hand surgery →
Hughes suffered the injury during the Storm's 22-8 victory over South Sydney on Friday night at AAMI Park, although he played out the match.
· The drunken phone call that sealed George Williams' move to Canberra →
George Williams celebrates a Canberra try during the Raiders' big win over the Storm in round 3.Credit:AAP
The New York Times
· Looking Across the Border at American Turmoil →
The Times has reviewed a new nonfiction book by the novelist Joe Meno about Seidu Mohammed and Razak Iyal, the two Ghanaian men who lost most of their fingers to frostbite after trudging through a winter storm from North Dakota to seek asylum in Manitoba.
· Podcast: Bill Belichick's Coaching Tree is More Like a Shrub →
Crennel would go on to be the defensive coordinator in Houston for five seasons before being fired after the Chiefs stormed back from 24 down in the divisional round of the playoffs.
· Singapore must prevent a ‘Covid Generation’ as world takes long road to recovery, says DPM Heng →
“The Covid-19 situation is a mighty storm that has damaged sails and forced ships around the world to go into harbour,” he said.
The New York Times
· Death and Texas →
A storm had passed through the day Mr. Brown and I rode out to the Brazos, and the air was perfumed with peppery cedar and clear enough for us to see down to the very bottom of the gorge.
· Atlantic hurricane season already record-breaking — and minority communities disproportionately at risk →
This year’s Atlantic hurricane season has already barrelled into the record books as the first time that three storms large enough to be named have arrived this early in the year.
· Saints held a team meeting on Drew Brees' comments and apology, Shaq attended →
Saints QB and captain Drew Brees, during an interview with Yahoo Interview, said he “Will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country.” The comments started a social media storm that included backlash from celebrities, teammates, and other NFL players.