“Stream” in the news
|available to stream|
Publications and example sentences
· Discover giant sinkhole in Vietnam’s Phong Nha-Ke Bang cave system →
About 500 m ahead, the crew finally reached the camping area where they could wash in a small stream, enjoy dinner and converse before rejoining reality the next morning.
· Protests still going across New York as near curfew nears →
Seemingly endless stream of protesters filtering onto the lawn.
· Visa Inc. (V) Presents at MoffettNathanson's 2nd Annual Payments, Processors, and IT Services Summit (Transcript) →
So that -- and then the revenue streams for the wallet.
· Chorus Aviation - Not Your Typical Airline Stock →
Restructuring and cost-cutting measures like the ones Air Canada has started to undertake, will also require Chorus' services, a great earning stream for the company.
The China Post
· LA pizza shop weathers pandemic, takes beating from vandals →
Early signs were good as large crowds of Black Lives Matter members and other protesters started streaming down West 3rd Street.