“Strengthen” in the news
|continued to strengthen|
|order to strengthen|
Publications and example sentences
· Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) CEO Ririek Adriansyah on Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In an effort to strengthen data center and cloud business, we are building more than 3,000 worth of data center and the first stage is expected to commence next year.
· US voters face virus, social unrest in primary elections →
Pennsylvania offers the day's biggest trove of delegates and represents a high-profile test case for Republicans and Democrats working to strengthen their operations in one of the most important general election battleground states.
· Tech companies mark Blackout Tuesday →
Recent events have only strengthened our resolve to loudly reject persistent racism and bigotry.”
· Black Lives Matter: 10 anti-racism charities in the UK you can donate to →
The charity states that its “key mission” is to “protect, enhance and promote the rights of black/minority ethnic communities across all areas of life in Scotland” and to “strengthen the social, economic and political capital of black/minority ethnic communities, especially those at greatest risk of disadvantage”.
· Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP) Interim CEO Jay Freeland on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This allows us to refocus on the more strategic strengthening work that was previously underway.
· Gulfport Energy Charts A Course To Recovery →
Our view on the strengthening fundamentals of the natural gas market has not been altered or even delayed as production declines and curtailments have more than offset the speed bump in LNG exports and heat is still set to drive record demand for gas-fired generation.
· 53 Black-Owned Fashion and Beauty Brands to Support Now, and Always →
Esthetician Lesley Thornton’s Klur is an eco-inclusive skincare brand with skin barrier strengthening ingredients like vitamins C, B5 and E.
The Wall Street Journal
· British Pound Climbs on Optimism Over EU Trade Talks →
Sterling strengthened 0.4% to $1.2552 Tuesday, the highest level since April 30.
· Locus Robotics raises another $40M as retailers increasingly look to automate →
“The new funding allows Locus to accelerate expansion into global markets,” CEO Rick Faulk said in a release, “enabling us to strengthen our support of retail, industrial, healthcare, and 3PL businesses around the world as they navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring that they come out stronger on the other side.”