|continued to strengthen||強化し続けた|
|order to strengthen||強化する|
· Trump is doing nuclear tests for the first time in 27 years, and we should all be worried →
On 22 December 2016, he tweeted: “The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.”
· Recent earthquakes in southwest not precursor to major tremors: experts →
Kim Jong-seok, chief of the KMA, pledged to strengthen monitoring and alert systems and push for a research project to find out the cause of the quakes.
The China Post
· South Korea to reopen WTO complaint over Japan trade curbs →
Japan in return agreed to resume talks on settling a bilateral trade dispute, which was triggered by its move in July in to strengthen export controls on key chemicals South Korean companies used to make computer chips and displays.
· UN chief Antonio Guterres appeals protesters in US to be peaceful, urges authorities to show restraint →
That means reducing inequalities, addressing possible areas of discrimination, strengthening social protection, providing opportunities for all,” he said.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo stocks hit three-month high on hopes for global recovery →
The data strengthened the view that factory output has already seen the worst of the pandemic-induced downturn, and helped lift a wide range of issues including metal suppliers, brokers said.
· Coronavirus: Three former PMs among world leaders calling for $2.5 trillion emergency package for developing countries →
The global health and financial architecture must be further strengthened, and in parts redesigned, to enhance our preparedness and capacity to act with speed and at scale to fight future crises.
· Shahruddin says ready to resign as deputy minister if it means a stronger Bersatu →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 2 — Deputy Works Minister Datuk Shahruddin Md Salleh said he is ready to relinquish his government portfolio if it will strengthen Bersatu which is on the brink of splitting as top leaders and grassroots members openly quarrel with each other.
· Star Bulk Reels From Trade Recession, Could Soar With Recovery →
During the quarter and into the second quarter Star Bulk engaged in several refinancings in order to strengthen its cash position.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
The World Health Organization has warned that the increased use of antibiotics to combat the pandemic will strengthen bacterial resistance and ultimately lead to more deaths during the crisis and beyond.
· Pakistan polio fears as Covid-19 causes millions of children to miss vaccinations →
It is strengthening and spreading,” a scientific expert in the programme told the Guardian.