Strengthen в новостях
|continued to strengthen||Продолжал укреплять|
|further strengthen||Дальнейшее укрепление|
|order to strengthen||Чтобы укрепить|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Lupin Ltd ADR (LUPNY) CEO Vinita Gupta on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We divested our Japanese operations and undertook an impairment of the Gavis acquisition to strengthen our balance sheet.
· More tax relaxations for startups on cards; draft e-commerce policy to seek public comments →
So far, the DPIIT alone has recognised over 2,000 startups and has taken several steps to strengthen the country’s startup ecosystem
· Will England play this summer? And what next for women's cricket? →
It would have strengthened the domestic scene and, crucially, stopped players from walking away from the game because of money concerns.
· Govt's decision to revise MSME definition was long due; relief amid coronavirus to boost investments →
Owing to such significance of MSMEs, the Government has extended certain benefits to entities falling with the MSME bracket to strengthen and incentivize them.
· Dacian Gold: Digging Into The Q3 Results →
The current cash position of A$15 million is expected to strengthen to A$87 million following the closing of the recent capital raise.
The New York Times
· In Hong Kong, Anxiety and Defiance Over Trump’s Move to Cut Ties →
Global Times, a state-run Chinese newspaper, said in an unsigned editorial that Mr. Trump’s moves would only strengthen China’s position and further unite its people against the United States.
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
Amid a steep decline in crude oil and natural gas prices, heavily indebted Lundin Energy has undertaken measures to strengthen the financial position and eliminate possible default risks.
· Keep being aggressive Saints: Gerry Ryan →
He said the move to Moorabbin was critical to strengthening the connection between supporters and the club.
The China Post
· China says US action on Hong Kong ‘doomed to fail’ →
Tensions over Hong Kong have increased over the past year as China has cracked down on protesters and strengthened its control over the Asian financial hub.
· 'I’m stuck in limbo': will the Covid generation of young people face long-term fallout? →
“What we have seen in studies is that this period involves a strengthening of social ties and a reconfiguration of social networks.