|continued to strengthen||Güçlendirmeye devam et|
|further strengthen||Daha da güçlendirmek|
|order to strengthen||Güçlendirmek için|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China's currency could trigger a new flashpoint in the growing cold war with the US →
The shrinkage in the economy, at a time when the pandemic has sparked a flow of capital to the perceived safe haven of the US, strengthening the US dollar, would explain most of the RMB depreciation.
· Accenture: Strong Fundamentals But Not Much Upside →
All these investments have strengthened Accenture's reputation as a reliable provider of industry expertise and experience.
· Tap into your inner agility and resilience →
As it begins within us, here are some starting points to strengthen your agility.
· Sabato Studio chronicles life under lockdown in 'Postcards from Isolation' project (VIDEO) →
The collaborative initiative gives the opportunity to send interactive postcards to anyone in the world with an internet collection, in an effort to “strengthen our connection to others” amidst the global pandemic.
· Mayor Bill de Blasio’s defense of the NYPD’s handling of protests revives old tensions →
The NYPD’s neighborhood policing initiative vastly expanded under de Blasio and then-NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill, which assigns police to specific blocks to strengthen relationships with the community.
The Wall Street Journal
· Coty to Appoint Chairman Peter Harf as CEO to Spearhead Turnaround →
At the time, Coty said the moves would help to strengthen its balance sheet and achieve long-term growth.
· From Eric Garner to George Floyd: Protests reveal how little has changed in 6 years →
Many of the changes made by local police agencies since the summer of 2014 have come about as the result of work by the Police Executive Research Forum, a nonprofit that develops policies to strengthen public trust.
· Commentary: An important lesson in managing COVID-19 from an unexpected country →
The governor then announced restrictions in mid-March before the state had reported its first COVID-19 death, thus buying time to strengthen the health system’s capacity while slowing the virus’s spread.
· SLV: Mind The Bear Consolidation In June →
In general, commodities perform poorly when the USD strengthens sharply.
· Workiva: Time To Move Faster →
Its positive operating cash flow is attractive, and its huge cash position strengthens its value factor.