Stress en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|oxidative stress||Estrés oxidativo|
|posttraumatic stress||Estrés post traumático|
|posttraumatic stress disorder||Trastorno de estrés postraumático|
|shear stress||Esfuerzo cortante|
|stress disorder||Trastorno de estrés|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Summer interiors: From uplifting plants to colourful wall art, how to update your home →
According to The Royal Horticultural Society, house plants have the ability to improve your mood, reduce stress and increase productivity.
· Pro-Biden super PAC launches new ad on Trump's pandemic leadership →
Republicans are hoping the issue will be finalized in the coming weeks but stress that the already scaled-back conference will likely be subject to more change given all the alterations made so far.
· Earthquakes today MAPPED: Turkey, Alaska and Japan hit by savage earthquakes →
An earthquake is caused when movements within the Earth’s crust cause stress to build up at points of weakness.
· Weight loss: Dr Michael Mosley on the best time to lose weight - and why most diets fail →
The weight gain is likely due to the stress of pandemic as well as having to be stuck at home in lockdown, meaning people are eating more, moving less, and delving into comfort food.
· WHO urges Russia to follow guidelines on COVID-19 vaccine →
Asked about the developments in Russia, the WHO stressed that all vaccine candidates should go through the full stages of testing before being rolled out.
· Actively organise state-level Khelo India Games to identify talent: Kiren Rijiju to states →
The minister also stressed on the need for states to identify on priority their best sporting infrastructure for the Khelo India State Centre of Excellence (KISCE).
· Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms on Battling COVID-19 and Those VP Rumors →
“I don’t know if that’s COVID or just stress.
· How Trump should change the way journalists understand “objectivity” →
What I’m trying to stress is that as news is increasingly everywhere and people can get the facts on their own or from wherever they want, journalism’s responsibility goes deeper.
· Protein Week 2020: FSSAI urges citizens to include protein in diet, check details →
It also stressed on the need to maintain consistency in following the balanced diet instead of going for one off substantial dose of protein on some days.
The New York Times
· The Challenges of Polyamorous Parenting →
However, research does show that families who experience prejudice — because of their sexual orientation, race, religion or other factors — do experience more stress, anxiety and depression.