|posttraumatic stress disorder||心的外傷後ストレス障害|
· The best online workout classes to keep fit at home →
Tailored to just about every ailment or state of mind out there, there’s yoga for writers, for productivity, for bedtime, for joggers, for stress relief, weight loss, back pain, vulnerability and self-respect.
· Wildlife markets are the tip of the iceberg and not just in China →
He's at pains to stress he sells very few bats (they retail for about $120 each) and says they are only sold to help with asthma in traditional medicine.
· Weekly Commentary: The Scourge Of 'Whatever It Takes' Monetary Mismanagement →
Festering U.S. social tensions are increasingly coming into full view, while mounting geopolitical stresses are taking an ominous turn for the worse.
· Rattler Midstream: Temporarily Slowing To A Crawl →
Therefore, Diamondback should be one of the last in the industry to show any kind of financial stress.
The Japan Times
· Both companies and students in Japan worried as hiring goes remote in age of coronavirus →
“I can’t stop stressing about it,” she confessed.
· Queensland lifts ban on travel within state but borders remain shut →
Ms Palaszczuk conceded if circumstances changed it could be reopened at that time, but stressed it was still unlikely and she didn’t want to give “false hope”.
· What is re-entry anxiety? Fear of going out post-lockdown gets a handful of labels →
However, this is not the only reason for the sudden development of a stay-at-home temperament, points out French psychotherapist Pierre Nantas: “The situation we are currently experiencing has a lot in common with a state of post-traumatic stress.
· Schalke player shows US protests support →
Bayern coach Hansi Flick, who became the club's first coach to win 22 of his opening 25 games in charge and surpassed Pep Guardiola's record of 21, stressed he only cared about filling the trophy cabinet.
· Great Southern Land: Ripe time to taste tour WA's other top wine region →
A broadly Mediterranean climate with wet cool winters and warm dry summers benefit from the Southern Ocean's cooling seabreeze, which reduces stress on the vines and helps ripen fruit.
· Japanese bathhouses awash with post-lockdown customers →
Japanese infection experts have not specifically discouraged the use of public baths, though they have stressed that patrons should observe good hygiene practices and social distancing.