|down the stretch||Aşağı doğru|
|long stretch||Uzun streç|
|short stretch||Kısa esneme|
|stretch between||Arasına germek|
|stretch of road||Yol kenarı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Borussia Dortmund desperate to rewrite history against Bayern Munich in Bundesliga’s biggest clash →
“That rivalry stretches pretty far.”
The New York Times
· Classic Car Auctions Upended by Coronavirus →
According to the Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau, a 2014 study estimated that Car Week — which typically stretches over 10 days — generated some $55 million in economic activity and nearly $5 million in taxes.
· 'NHAI capable of raising requisite funds from market' →
securitisation of toll revenue of certain stretches.
· The man in the iron lung →
“Kathy and I grew together … she stretched herself over as many things as I needed,” he said.
· Tata Power: Retain ‘buy’ with target price of Rs 51 →
Consequently, receivables have been stretched in April 2020 due to moratorium and delayed payments, but those are subject to late payment charges.
The China Post
· Congress weighs choice: ‘Go big’ on virus aid or hit ‘pause’ →
The political and economic debate stretches beyond the halls of Congress as wary Americans await Washington’s next move.
· Working from home has a long history – be careful what you wish for not wanting to go back to the office →
“I barely get to stand up and stretch, as opposed to when I am physically in the office.
· Nabors Industries: Rig Quality Remains Uncompromised Despite The Pressure →
However, without further refinancing, it needs to repay $1.4 billion of debt between 2024 and 2025, which would stretch its finance.
· I thought I could fill out the jobkeeper form in a day. Optimism is always a mistake →
I’m on the home stretch, I thought.
· South Sudan: an unexplored Eden of biodiversity →
South Sudan boasts Africa's biggest wetland, the Sudd, and its largest intact savanna, a stretch of untouched wilderness east of the White Nile that reaches all the way to Ethiopia.