Stringent в новостях
|less stringent||Менее строгий|
|more stringent||Более строгий|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· YETI Holdings Inc (YETI) CEO Matt Reintjes on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you can imagine, the visibility and forecast has changed substantially over the course of the last four months, shifting from very stringent working capital management to driving supply chain flexibility to fulfill demand.
The China Post
· Fed’s Main Street pandemic support program off to slow start →
Critics contend the central bank has made conditions for getting support so stringent that many companies have decided it is not worth the effort.
· CoreCivic Inc (CXW) CEO Damon Hininger on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These mission critical primarily single tenant government lease property for build to suite according to stringent government requirements.
The New York Times
· A Timeline of the Coronavirus Pandemic →
One day before the lockdown was lifted, Mayor Sergei S. Sobyanin said the spread of the coronavirus in the capital had slowed and that the city’s shelter-in-place measures, some of the world’s most stringent outside of China, could be lifted.
· Pirates rally past Twins 6-5 to end 7-game losing streak →
Hours after Major League Baseball implemented more stringent social distancing guidelines, Newman and his teammates briefly eschewed them in celebration.
· Uber rides demand eviscerated by COVID-19; food-delivery business doubles →
The company said that despite those larger challenges it is sticking to its goal of being profitable on an adjusted basis before the end of 2021 thanks to stringent cost-cutting measures and a strong balance sheet.
· Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) CEO Taylor Pickett on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And therefore the risk of additional outbreaks persists despite the most stringent of infection control procedures.