“Struggle” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· How to interview a serial liar and narcissist who is unfit to be president →
But the full import of how Swan did this, I think, is still eluding attention, and properly accounting for it exposes core truths about this extraordinary moment that we still struggle to find the right language to express.
· Michael Thomas Is Setting Records, but Julio Jones Is the NFL's Best WR →
You probably know Jones is legendary among fantasy gamers for his end zone-is-lava tendencies, and that red-zone passing struggles have cost the Falcons playoff games.
· Zara Tindall and Princess Anne body language: Zara ‘brings out Anne’s wicked sense of fun' →
Zara struggled to pick only one and instead offered three - 'professional, caring and honest', while Peter said 'tenacious'.
· Slack Can Succeed Without Beating Teams →
Google may struggle to gain meaningful traction against Microsoft and Slack as they have never had meaningful success in social and are still finding their feet offering enterprise applications.
· SI All-American: Honorable Mention Running Back Prospects →
His tape is littered with chunk plays where a defender struggles to get one hand on the quick and fast Beaver commitment, who proves shifty, yet decisive in the open field.
· Boris Johnson's Brexit 'promise' will lead to £130 million boost for UK fishing industry →
During the same interview, Mr Lines warned UK fishermen will still struggle to compete with those in the European Union even after taking back control of the country's waters.
The New York Times
· Robert Battle Keeps Going With Sarah Vaughan and Homegrown Tomatoes →
Again, it’s those little things that you can control, that come to life, watching a tomato plant go from this little nothing and struggle up and then bear this wonderfully ripe fruit.
· The Chase’s Bradley Walsh fumes at players lowest show record ‘That’s the end of that!’ →
Each player struggled to rack up the initial sum of money to face Shaun at the table with.
· Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Ismaila Sarr talks, Thiago Alcantara warning, Jurgen Klopp deal →
He’s really tall and if you really attack him with the ball, he can struggle, but he’s so clever.
· Blackbaud: Maintain Your Distance →
Its fortunes coincide with the uncertain status of many non-profits across the U.S. that have struggled with a drop in donations.