“Submerge” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The Japan Times
· Over 2,000 staying at evacuation shelters in Kumamoto →
“The water submerged the wood in our workshop, ruining it for our customers.
· Gallery: The best photos from around the world →
A woman pushes a cart through mud as she works to clear a supermarket that was flooded after torrential rain caused the nearby Kuma River to burst its banks and submerge the area, in Hitoyoshi, Japan.
· 'People want blood and gore': what we got wrong about filming sharks →
National Geographic photographer David Doubilet, now 73, remembers “submerging into that film like a dream”, aged 10.
· P-Valley review – strip club drama is one of the year's best new shows →
Though sometimes veering into the heavy monologues more fit for the stage, it’s an easy rhythm to submerge in for an episode, or four, or all eight.
· How to stop your glasses steaming up – and 19 other essential facts about face masks →
One tip, says Howard, is to submerge your glasses in soapy water and then let them dry by themselves, creating a thin antifog layer on the lenses.
· 'Mama Boko Haram': one woman's extraordinary mission to rescue 'her boys' from terrorism →
When the old men finished cutting, Wakil would gently wash the boy’s penis, submerging it in ka’aji to disinfect it and keep evil spirits away.
· Punish bosses to cull illegal foreign workers →
Nevertheless, we must avoid submerging ourselves in historical regrets or enthusiasm to condemn previous governments, and instead offer ways forward to the present government.
· Fixed-Rate Preferred Stocks - Complete Review →
The Trade With Beta team has been submerged in the universe of preferred stocks and baby bonds for almost a decade, and we decided to share our knowledge and expertise through the inception of this service.
· One More 7.00% Preferred Stock IPO From First Midwest Bancorp →
Before we submerge into our brief analysis, here is a link to the 424B2 Filing by First Midwest Bancorp, Inc - the prospectus.
· Tropical depression floods Indian state of Gujarat →
Streets disappeared under half to one metre of collected water, submerging cars.