Xem thêm: comply testimony contempt
subpoena trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· CNA · The watchdogs overseeing the US$2.3 trillion US bailoutIt can conduct independent investigations and has subpoena power.
· The Independent · Coronavirus and Hunter Biden: Congressional investigators prepare for war over 2020 electionAbsent a vote from his Senate Homeland Security Committee, Chairman Ron Johnson, a Wisconsin Republican, can’t issue a subpoena for Hunter Biden or any of his former associates at Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings.
· NBCNews.com · Here are the government's biggest failures in the coronavirus responseAccording to Pelosi, the panel will provide oversight on the coronavirus relief legislation and it will have subpoena.
· The Age · Nancy Pelosi announces select committee to oversee US coronavirus reliefPelosi said the panel would have subpoena power, meaning it could demand testimony and documents from the Trump administration.
· Axios · Trump slams investigations into administration's handling of coronavirusDriving the news: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced a new committee — with subpoena powers — on Thursday to oversee the Trump administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak.
· The Wall Street Journal · Pelosi to Form Committee to Track Coronavirus Response, $2 Trillion StimulusMrs. Pelosi on Thursday said Democratic Whip Jim Clyburn of South Carolina would lead the panel, which will have subpoena power.
· The New York Times · From Afar, Congress Moves to Oversee Trump Coronavirus ResponseMs. Pelosi said the panel would have subpoena power, meaning it could demand testimony and documents from the Trump administration.
· FRANCE 24 · Venezuela opposition denounces arrests of Guaido alliesThe subpoena, according to Attorney General Tarek William Saab, is based on an alleged seizure of firearms in Colombia that were due to be sent to Venezuela as part of a plot to assassinate Maduro and other high-ranking officials.
· NBCNews.com · Pelosi forming House committee to investigate the coronavirus outbreakThe committee will have subpoena power, said Pelosi.
· CNA · Pelosi seeks bipartisan panel to oversee US$2 trillion coronavirus reliefIt will have subpoena power, she said.