|government subsidy||Devlet sübvansiyonu|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Piraeus Bank S.A. (BPIRY) CEO Christos Megalou on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Also in the program sponsored by the Ministry of Development for interest rate subsidy to existing financing to medium size and small enterprises affected by the measures to mitigate the pandemic, the Bank is contributing with a market share of 52% of total submitted applications until now, an overview of this is presented on Slide 10.
· AerCap: A Rough Gem For The Long Term →
However, we are seeing that in China the recovery is partially carried by subsidies and even lower air fares.
· China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC) CEO Jie Han On Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The trade tension between China and United States, the stricter environmental protection standards, and the larger reduction of subsidies on new energy vehicles have generated a lot of pressure on the entire auto industry in China, resulting in depressed domestic demand.
· MSMEs call govt's decision for funding NPA accounts historic; hail approval to revised definition →
“I don’t think there should any major challenge for MSMEs to grow from here but those that are only dependent on government subsidies will continue to complain,” said Vishwanath.
· Bank of America returns COVID-19 Jobs Support Scheme wage subsidies →
BoA joins a list of companies that have returned the wage subsidies.
· S. Korean smartphones sales drop 18 pct in Q1 on coronavirus fallout →
The trend monitoring agency also said that government policy to limit device subsidies hurt sales.
· A Narrowing RIN Price Spread Is Bullish For The Darling Ingredients-Valero JV →
That law, the Low Carbon Fuel Standard [LCFS], provides a large subsidy to low-carbon fuels that operates as a function of their carbon intensity, and that subsidy has contributed to the impressive profit margins that have been achieved by DGD.
· ATF price hiked 56.6 pc, LPG by Rs 11.5 on global cues; petrol, diesel continue on hold →
The hike comes after three straight monthly reductions in rates of non-subsidised LPG, which users who have given up subsidy buy.
The Japan Times
· The Korean Council for Justice and Remembrance has lost its way →
This latter criticism brings us to a concern that an organization in receipt of significant funds and government subsidies has incentives to prolong its activism in order to maintain the status and incomes of its leaders.
· Covid-19 has given us the chance to build a low-carbon future →
Meanwhile the International Monetary Fund is not only advising that fiscal stimulus packages should be based on green measures, but going as far as recommending scrapping fossil fuel subsidies and taxing carbon.