· Need funds after job loss? Your life insurance policy may help you get it in an easy way →
Once savings dry up, you may break your investments, unless you lose a substantial amount by doing so.
· Favourable Mix And Input Deflation Bolster Michelin Until An Aftermarket Recovery →
Along with substantial measures to preserve cash, such as 500 million EUR in CAPEX cuts, the halving of the dividend and suspending share buybacks, Michelin's cash generation should remain sufficiently favourable to fund the 1 billion EUR of incoming 2020 maturities, of which 800 million EUR was already covered by cash on hand in March.
· Enagas: COVID-Resistant Regulated Utility But Spanish Exposure Is Sub-Optimal →
This company gives Enagás exposure to an affiliate with a substantial pipeline network that spans part of the Midwest.
· First Majestic Silver Is A Great Bet On Higher Silver Prices →
It simply means as a percentage of their total revenue; they have the most substantial proportion coming from silver.
· Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) CEO Eric Stang on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While Q1 was a very dynamic quarter for Ooma, we nonetheless made substantial progress on implementing our strategy and plan for this year.
· mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLDF) CEO Russ McMeekin on Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And through the course of our due diligence, we were able to ascertain fairly early on that some of the information we had been given wasn't accurate and their working capital needs were quite a lot more substantial than what they first explained to us.
· Active Managers Continue To Flounder →
The number of funds that are routinely culled from a fund company's inventory is substantial.
· OFS Capital: Vote No →
Both in terms of price and NAV, OFS has suffered a substantial decline.
· EVs Are A Niche Product, And Tesla Is Even Losing In This Niche →
Since 2013, when the Model S began full production, Tesla's unit sales CAGR has been 59% during a when Tesla has benefited from a low starting base, minimal competition, very substantial subsidies and a cult-like following.
· The Road To Weimar Goes Through The European Banking System →
The only two US banks beating the S&P 500 by any substantial margin since then are JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Bank of America (BAC).