· EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) CEO Bill Thomas Presents at AllianceBernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And we continue to see substantial step change efficiencies and technology gains all across the company.
· My Best Play On Fundamentals Is MTBC →
Prior to the CareCloud acquisition, SaaS revenue was a very small fraction of total revenue and grew to become a substantial portion of overall revenue subsequent to the acquisition as indicated below from the Q1 report.
· Spirits In COVID-19: Updates On Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Rémy Cointreau And Brown-Forman →
Diageo and PR each has relatively high Net Debt / EBITDA (2.8x and 2.7x respectively, as of FY20H1), so a substantial short-term EBITDA decline may push their ratios too high (Diageo has a target range of 2.5-3.0x); on the other hand, management may decide to disregard any increases as temporary, and PR has paid dividends at higher Net Debt / EBITDA in the past (3.7x at 2014).
· Once a radical idea, universal basic income is gaining support →
Before coming to power in 2018, Italy’s Five Star Movement campaigned hard for a substantial basic income for all Italians.
· China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC) CEO Jie Han On Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This substantial decrease is primarily due to the decreased gross profit by 30%, a provision of doubtful accounts of $62.8 million for a UAE customer, and higher G&A expenses, partially offset by the lower selling expenses and R&D expenses.
· Stephen Hough review – seriousness, not show, marks return of live music →
The original programme consisted of just two substantial works: Busoni’s transcription of the Chaconne from JS Bach’s solo-violin Partita in D minor, and Schumann’s C major Fantasie.
· Protalix Bio Therapeutics (PLX) CEO, Dror Bashan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This open label switch over study met its main objective for safety and efficacy and indicated substantial improvement in renal function in patients switched from Replagal to PRX-102.
· Public trust in UK government over coronavirus falls sharply →
There has been a substantial fall in public trust in the media’s coverage of the coronavirus, with the decline largely driven by voters who identify as rightwing.
· Signature Aviation Has Rare Resilience In Aviation Sector →
For obvious reasons, aviation stocks have fallen into substantial decline.
· Nutanix - The Conference Call Script Was Positive, The Reaction Of The Audience Less So →
It is a fool’s game and the house has a pretty substantial advantage.