· MDU Resources Group, Inc. (MDU) CEO Dave Goodin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At our pipeline business, we also had a great second quarter, showing the success of our organic growth projects.
· Trump campaign fundraising in July outpaced Biden, reversing trend from previous two months →
“Voters express their support for President Trump in many different ways and donating to his campaign is one of the most personal, because they feel invested in his successes and the future success of the country.
· White House calls Arizona a coronavirus success story as state resets after huge spike in cases →
President Trump called Arizona a success story in managing the novel coronavirus Wednesday, as a new report suggested the summer’s surge of infections and deaths in that state and elsewhere has knocked the U.S. economy off its tentative path to recovery.
· Overlooked Coming Into 2020, A.J. Pollock Making Early Impact for Dodgers →
Pollock’s early success is showing why that will be a significant advantage for the Dodgers.
· Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) CEO Thomas Herzog on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our leasing success in rent collections, combined with continued biotech capital raising success gives us confidence to increase our same-store cash NOI outlook by 100 basis points to 4% to 5%, with potential upside from there if collections remain strong.
· Glu Mobile: Big Break-Through Quarter →
One has to consider the success in 2020 propelling Glu Mobile to $600 million in 2021 bookings.
The Wall Street Journal
· Quibi Tests a Free Version in Australia and New Zealand →
The growing customer success discipline emphasizes proactively establishing, maintaining, and growing strong customer relationships to enhance engagements, transparency, and outcomes, among other benefits.
· ResMed, Inc. (RMD) CEO Mick Farrell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Without our team, our current and future success would not be possible.
· STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) CEO Chris Volk on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Mary will provide you added detail here but our portfolio diversity has been important to our success as is our generally suburban investment profile, which has limited our exposure to the nation's most sensitive pandemic centers and is more conducive demands of social distancing.
· Why the 49ers Reportedly are Signing Dion Jordan →
Quite frankly, Jordan also saw more success rushing the passer last season.