“Suggest” in the news
|evidence to suggest|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Walking Dead season 10 finale: Will episode 16 air in 2020? Creator says 'I know dates' →
There is nothing to suggest the final episode, titled A Certain Doom, will not air in 2020.
· Agenus Inc. (AGEN) CEO Garo Armen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As emerging data on this slide suggests curative benefit to patients in potentially more than 20 different types of cancer.
· Mexico resort pulls controversial ‘anything goes’ tourism ad →
Federal Tourism Secretary Miguel Torruco told local media the ads had been a failed bid to attract a new generation — milennials — to a resort whose reputation, as the ads suggest, was stuck in the ear of their grandparents.
· Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Are your customers coming to you saying that -- suggesting any tie-ups at this point?
· Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) CEO Jack Fusco on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Consumption data however suggests that gas demand in Europe declined nearly 8% or 4.5 Bcf a day during this period due to a mix of weather and COVID 19 impact.
· Busy Day for Dolphins on COVID-19 Front, and Perry Prognosis →
Perry doesn't really have the size to play running back on a regular basis, so even though he was listed at that position on the roster, logic always suggested he would be used in a variety in roles.
· Man City 'refusing to hide interest' in French midfield star - The Daily Transfer Round-Up | #11 →
However, his performances in the Champions League as well as in the Premier League did suggest Guardiola was planning on making the defender a key part of his team going forward.
· Greece: Package holiday prices plunge as Britons snub Spain for Greek islands →
There have since been reports to suggest that more countries could be removed from the list after a spike in coronavirus cases.
· Hold Your Breath For The Jobs Report (Technically Speaking For 8/6) →
Payments data suggest that household consumption in July was less than 10% below its level at the start of the year.
· High cholesterol: The three most effective foods to help lower your cholesterol levels →
Published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, research suggests that monounsaturated fat (found in avocados) helps to protect against heart disease.