|evidence to suggest||提案する証拠|
· George Floyd killing: reports of over 10,000 arrested as protests enter 10th day – live →
Unofficial figure suggests more than 10,000 people arrested in protests against racism and police brutality; ex-defense secretary James Mattis accuses Trump of dividing US
· First thing: Trump's current and former defense secretaries oppose his threats of force →
And yet, a separate study published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine suggests the drug is no more effective in protecting people exposed to the virus than a placebo.
· The Bull Is Firing On All Cylinders →
On both exchanges, new lows remain well below the historical “line in the sand” levels of 40 per day (anything above 40 lows suggests abnormal internal selling pressure).
· State Street: Potential 11% Yield For Investors Willing To Look Through Headline Uncertainty →
Nonetheless, STT remained a critical partner then, as it will be in the case of the iShares shift this time around, with BlackRock suggesting that its plan is to keep a portion of iShares assets with STT.
· Putin declares state of emergency over Siberian diesel spill →
He said that burning the fuel, which some are suggesting, was too risky.
The Japan Times
· Japan softens re-entry ban that left foreign residents stranded →
Several media reports have suggested that immigration authorities may be trying to backpedal the earlier harsher stance.
The New York Times
· Live Coronavirus Updates: New Cases Multiply Worldwide →
Though the official coronavirus death toll stands at around 5,000, Peru had 14,000 more deaths than usual in May, suggesting that a growing number of people are dying at home as hospitals struggle to handle a flood of Covid-19 cases.
· Popular, Inc.: Rate Sensitive Margin To Drag Down Earnings →
The year-end target price suggests a 21% upside from the current market price.
The Wall Street Journal
· Amid Coronavirus Shutdowns, Landlords Often Determine Fate of Small Businesses →
One of the owners of Brooklyn’s Du Jour Bakery was trying to negotiate a rent cut when a representative of her landlord suggested several grant programs she could apply for.
· IPL 2020: BCCI considering hosting tournament overseas, but only as last resort →
Various media reports have suggested that Cricket Australia (CA) has shown signs of lack of confidence in organising a global tournament in wake of the Coronavirus pandemic.