|evidence to suggest||Önermek için kanıt|
|findings suggest||Bulgular gösteriyor|
|results suggest||Sonuçlar düşündürüyor|
|sources suggest||Kaynaklar önermek|
|studies suggest||Çalışmalar önerdi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China's manufacturing still sluggish as virus hits exports →
That suggests exports will remain soft for at least a while.
· Out on the 'microbeats' where police hope to reclaim London's streets from gangs →
Now signs suggest it is slowly returning.
· UK car sales set to surge as showrooms reopen, but demand will fade quickly →
suggests nearly one-in-five buyers are looking to buy a car this month.
· What the arrest of a black CNN journalist on air taught us →
It was Donald Trump, after all, who referred to the protesters as “thugs” and who suggested that looters should be shot.
· Binge's appeal is a vast library hidden behind Foxtel's paywall →
It’s one of several missteps that suggest Binge was rushed to market after Foxtel recently resigned its valuable licensing deal with HBO.
· Motor insurance claims being rejected on grounds of absence of e-passes? Here is what you need to do →
Experts, however, suggest that insurance policies should be applied equally during normal circumstances as well as in special situations, such as the current lockdown.
The New York Times
· Beijing Threatens Hong Kong's Companies and Workers →
Coach, Givenchy and Versace have also been forced to apologize for selling clothes with designs that suggested Hong Kong was separate from China.
· Trump postpones 'outdated' G7 summit, seeks to extend the invitation list →
On several previous occasions, he suggested Russia be added, given what he called Moscow's global strategic importance.
· These Digital Times review: Mixed results fording the streaming divide →
When Gretchen Parlato performed in the cavernous Verbrugghen Hall two years ago, I suggested that, given her work's smaller-than-life ethos, a more appropriate venue may have been a living room.
The Japan Times
· World coronavirus cases top 6 million as leaders disagree on pandemic response →
German Health Minister Jens Spahn said the “disappointing” decision was a setback for global health, while Chancellor Angela Merkel declined to attend an in-person G7 summit that Trump had suggested he would host.