Suicide в новостях
|attempted suicide||Попытка самоубийства|
|commit suicide||Покончить жизнь самоубийством|
|commits suicide||Кончает жизнь самоубийством|
|committed suicide||Покончил с собой|
|committing suicide||Совершение самоубийства|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Japan Times
· China media bristles at U.S. moves on Hong Kong over national security push →
“The extreme tactics of a superpower like the U.S. are nothing less than chronic suicide.”
· China media bristles at US moves on Hong Kong over national security push →
“The extreme tactics of a superpower like the US are nothing less than chronic suicide.”
· Commentary: Expect higher levels of anxiety and depression when COVID-19 restrictions lift →
Japan experienced a 20 per cent decrease in suicides in April 2020 relative to April 2019.
· The death of Ann Marie Smith: a shocking case of neglect, or a failure of the system? →
Crisis support services can be reached 24 hours a day: Lifeline 13 11 14; Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467; Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800; MensLine Australia 1300 78 99 78; Beyond Blue 1300 22 463
· How Coronavirus wreaking havoc on people’s mental health →
Suicide risks, insomnia, sustained irritability, violent behaviour can show up and increase during this time.
· For a Moment of Taste: It's vegan evangelism, targeted at consumers →
Meat and dairy’s links with climate change, climate change’s links with farmer suicides, meat’s link with diet-related ailments, etc, are dealt with in these pages.
· Journalist killed in Kabul bomb blast targeting TV workers →
In 2016, a Taliban suicide bomber rammed his car into a bus carrying employees of Tolo TV, the country's largest private broadcaster, killing seven journalists.
The China Post
· Official: Bomb in Afghan capital targeted TV bus, 2 dead →
During an attack in April 2018, nine journalists who rushed to the scene of a suicide bombing in Kabul were killed when a second suicide bomber who waited for first responders and others to appear on the scene ignited his explosives.
· When someone is murdered, what happens to their children? →
In a Victorian inquiry into child suicide, tabled in October 2019, all but two of 35 in the study had experienced severe family violence.
· He's no Hawke, but he's no Howard either: Morrison's pragmatism may yet be his making →
WorkChoices was a major reason the electorate turned off Howard – one analyst called the policy “the longest suicide note in political history”.