|filed suit against||に対して提訴|
· Tesla Says 'Catch Me If You Can' - But They Can't →
Over time, different configurations of RoboTaxi could provide one person different types of vehicles that suit the needs of the day, e.g.
· DWP issues important update ushering in change for benefit claimants →
While increased pressure was placed on the Universal Credit system, the DWP was required to change many of its practices to suit a more remote arrangement.
· The Pros and Cons of a Potential Spring College Football Season →
Beginning with the suspension of all fall sports by the Ivy League, both the Big Ten and Pac-12 followed suit to announce a change from the normally-operated season.
· Deadly border clashes reignite Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict →
Armenia, which controls the disputed region, is happy with the status quo in Karabakh that also suits Russia's interests as the Kremlin uses its power-broker's role in asserting its influence in the ex-Soviet republics.
· Up next for police defunding advocates: Win local elections →
Other establishment Democrats have followed suit.
· Chargers' Mike Pouncey Among Top Interior O-linemen in ESPN Poll →
Pouncey has given a similar assessment in his conversations with reporters since the 2019 season ended, adding to the perception that he will suit up again.
The China Post
· More than 200 schools back lawsuit over foreign student rule →
The suit from Harvard and MIT argues that ICE issued the policy without offering any justification and without allowing the public to respond.
· 'Everyone needs to pull together': Lewis Hamilton urges Ferrari to act on racism →
Mercedes have changed their livery from silver to black this season and both their drivers wear black race suits, while the team have instigated a diversity programme to address the make-up of their personnel.
· How Jessica Mulroney ‘shattered Meghan Markle friend benefit’ claims amid royal row →
An insider told the Daily Mail that Jessica is “at her wits end” because the ex-‘Suits’ star would not return her calls and has “cut her off… for good”.
· Wedding makeup: As artists are still unable to work, here's how to nail it yourself →
If it's the latter, read our guide to our favourite bridal outfits from tailored suits to slip dresses.