|near the summit||山頂近く|
|reach the summit||山頂に到達する|
|reached the summit||山頂に達した|
· With coronavirus science still iffy, U.S. schools hope to reopen for 56.6 million K-12 students →
In response to a White House education summit this week, Arizona Department of Education superintendent Kathy Hoffman published a letter saying the discussion “did not reflect the magnitude or severity of Arizona’s growing public health crisis.”
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on July 10) →
They have met three times since their first summit in Singapore in June 2018, where they made an ambiguous agreement to work toward the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
· (LEAD) N. Korea has no use for another summit with U.S.: N.K. leader's sister →
SEOUL, July 10 (Yonhap) -- North Korea has no use for another summit with the United States, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said Friday.
· The hidden tourism gems that could help keep WA's economy pumping →
The view from the summit of Mount Barren in the Fitzgerald River National Park.
· Trump's top general appears to contradict president on military bases named for Confederates →
Tengger tribe people make their way to the summit of Mount Bromo volcano to make offerings in Probolinggo, as part of the Yadnya Kasada Festival.
· Why Facebook failed its civil rights audit →
She noted that though the social media company had made some progress, Facebook still hadn’t invested enough resources or moved quickly enough to address its many civil rights challenges, creating “legitimate questions about Facebook’s full-throated commitment to reaching the summit.”
· At the Central Idaho Dark Sky Reserve, socially distanced stargazing →
Just before midnight at the Galena summit in central Idaho’s remote Blaine County, the stars are putting on a show.
· Post-Trump era a possibility, Europeans see no quick fix to US ties →
European countries that have prized Western unity in rebuffing Russian advances in Ukraine will no longer have to worry that the president of the United States will invite Vladimir Putin to a G7 summit without consulting them, as Trump did last month.
· EU on the brink: Dutch ‘punching above their weight’ and risk MAJOR crisis →
Before the EU summit next week, Mr Rutte was visited by the likes of French President Emmanuel Macron, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and European Council chief Charles Michel.