Summit в новостях
|highest summit||Высшая вершина|
|mountain summit||Горная вершина|
|near the summit||Возле вершины|
|reach the summit||Достичь вершины|
|reached the summit||Достиг вершины|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Meghan Markle to interview journalist on gender and representation in the newsroom →
The Duchess of Sussex has been announced as a host at an upcoming virtual summit, which will feature conversations with notable women in politics, journalism, civic engagement and the arts.
· Mike Locksley Creates Coalition to Advance Minority Opportunities →
Locksley also joined the third annual Quarterback Coaching Summit back in June, a two-day event created by a partnership between the NFL and Black College Football Hall of Fame to help promote opportunities for minority coaches on the offensive side of the ball.
· Maryland's Mike Locksley Forms Coalition for Minority Football Coaches →
The Symposium allowed minority coaches to network, and the NFL later adopted the program and turned it into the Quarterback Coaching Summit.
· Washington Post Live Past Events →
· Linfield defender Ashley Hutton on dual league and Euro ambitions →
And while the Blues will accept nothing less than extending their stay at the summit, Hutton admits retaining their crown will be difficult without influential midfielder Megan Bell, who joined Rangers in January.
· Summit Materials upped as J.P. Morgan re-evaluates building material names →
Summit Materials (SUM +0.3%) is upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $20 price target at J.P. Morgan, which likes the company's cash flow yields and sees a potential for an upside surprise in Q3 relative to peers.
· TikTok deal tests Microsoft’s decades of China experience →
In July, Microsoft was the sole US company invited to a televised entrepreneurs’ summit with Mr Xi.
The Japan Times
· U.S. leaders knew A-bombs unnecessary to win war: Los Angeles Times op-ed →
The article noted that Truman won an assurance from Soviet leader Joseph Stalin at a summit in Potsdam, Germany, on July 17, 1945, that the Soviet Union would enter the war against Japan.
· S Africa urges Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan to continue Nile dam talks →
Egypt's water ministry, for its part, said Ethiopia's draft proposal lacked substance and contravened guidelines set at an AU summit on July 21.