|highest summit||En yüksek zirve|
|mountain summit||Dağ zirvesi|
|near the summit||Zirveye yakın|
|reach the summit||Zirveye ulaşmak|
|reached the summit||Zirveye ulaştı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: G7 Summit Is Postponed →
Making the announcement while returning from the SpaceX launch in Florida, he said he also planned to invite South Korea, Australia and India to the summit, with an adviser adding that the idea was to bring together traditional allies to discuss China.
· Donald Trump postpones G7 summit, wants India, others to join group →
US President Donald Trump on Saturday postponed the “outdated” Group of Seven summit that he planned to hold in June at the White House, seeking inclusion of India and some other countries to the grouping of world’s top economies.
· Trump says he will delay G7 summit and invite other countries →
US President Donald Trump said Saturday he will delay the G7 summit scheduled to take place in June and invite other countries -- including Russia -- to join the meeting.
The New York Times
· Trump Postpones G7 Summit and Calls for Russia to Attend →
President Trump said on Saturday that he planned to postpone the annual Group of 7 summit of world leaders until September and that he wanted to invite Russia to rejoin as part of an alliance to discuss the future of China.
· (LEAD) Moon replaces seven secretaries at Cheong Wa Dae →
He led the government's preparations for the Panmunjom ceremony on April 27 last year to commemorate the first anniversary of the historic summit between Moon and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un at the truce village.
· Trump says he is postponing G7 summit →
President Donald Trump on Saturday announced that the Group of Seven summit of world leaders would be postponed until at least September.
· Trump postpones G7 summit, seeks to expand invitation list →
US President Donald Trump has announced that he would postpone the Group of Seven summit that he wanted to hold in late June and expand the list of countries invited to include Australia, Russia, South Korea and India.
· Japan keeps mum on S. Korea's call to lift trade curbs as deadline looms →
In December, Tokyo partially lifted curbs on exports to South Korea of photoresist in an apparent goodwill gesture ahead of their summit.
· G7 summit: Trump postpones meeting of world leaders after Merkel's snub →
Mr Trump announced in March he was cancelling the summit because of the pandemic and that the leaders would confer by video conference instead.