“Supply” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Debt Markets Are Still Fragile →
The Fed’s no-brainer at the beginning of debt market problems was to support mortgage market-linked securities, but a combination of a collapse in housing demand and a well-regulated mortgage supply has resulted, if anything, in surplus funds available to support the housing market.
· The Bicycle Industry, A Church Donation Disruptor And A Decontamination Company Are Thriving In A Pandemic →
Shimano is also changing its strategy pursuant to the pandemic and will provide local manufacturing of its parts at key locations to ensure no interruption to its supply chain.
· 'There's already a plan, Mishal!' Tory Minister blasts BBC host in row over COVID testing →
Millions more of the tests, supplied by Oxford Nanopore, are set to be rolled out later in the year.
· Wall Street Breakfast: Microsoft Back On Track To Acquire TikTok's U.S. Operations →
The transaction, which includes a 15-year fuel supply agreement for about 7.7B gallons per year, should close in Q1 2021.
· Elderly people are already self-isolating. You can't blame us for a second wave →
Susan and Graham MoonAddress supplied
· Export Engine Lights Flash Signs of a Long, Slow Recovery →
Activity among Switzerland’s manufacturers has effectively bounced back to its pre-crisis level, with businesses saying they’re re-directing supply chains in response to the pandemic.
· ConocoPhillips' Strategic Patience Will Pay Off →
However given the economy is bouncing back and cap-ex cuts will reduce oil supply, I believe COP to be one of the more attractive investments in the oil sector.
· Summer Transfer Swap Deals That Would Make Sense for Everyone →
The Algeria international only joined Milan last summer but has consistently shone since breaking into the team, supplying all-action, rounded performances that see him destroy and create.
· Coronavirus vaccine latest: Wockhardt ties up with UK govt to supply COVID vaccines →
Coronavirus vaccine latest: Indian drugmaker Wockhardt Ltd on Monday said it has entered into an agreement with the UK government to supply COVID-19 vaccine, according to a report by CNBC.
· Ban factory farming to ensure Britain's meat and dairy industry improves animal welfare →
Indeed, earlier this year we exposed the atrocious conditions present at two Red Tractor-approved farms with contracts to supply pork products to Morrison’s.