· British Land Company PLC (BTLCY) CEO Christopher Grigg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the occupier side, there is still a lack of high quality supply, but we've seen ERV growth on the standing portfolio.
· Broadwind Has Towering Potential And A Not So Towering Valuation →
The supply chain has, so far, not been greatly impacted.
· WEAT: Further Decline Is Unlikely →
In the wheat market, as a commodity market, the price is formed on the basis of the balance between supply and demand.
· U.S. crude supply rose 8.7M barrels last week, API says →
Now read: Oil prices dive as Russia considers easing supply cuts in July »
· Beyond Meat: Earning A Meaty Profit →
The shortages of fresh meat due to the disruption of supply chains from COVID-19 gives BYND an opportunity to gain shelf space in grocery chains and expand its consumer base.
· Why Twitter labeling Trump’s tweets as “potentially misleading” is a big step forward →
⬇️Trending down: Amazon supplied local TV news stations with a propaganda reel intended to change the subject from deaths and illnesses at its distribution centers.
· The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Management Presents at RBC Capital Markets Global Consumer & Retail Conference (Transcript) →
We're seeing a heightened focus on streamlining and simplifying the supply chain.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our response to the outbreak, including implementing varying health and safety measures at our facilities, including supplying and requiring the use of personal protective equipment, staggering work shifts, body temperature taking, increasing work from home capabilities, consistent and ongoing cleaning of workspaces in high-touch areas and establishing processes aligned with the Center for Disease and Control guidelines to work with any individual exposed to COVID-19 on the necessary quarantine period and the process for the individual to return to work.
The New York Times
· ‘Just Sitting in Limbo.’ For Many Professionals, Careers Are on Hold. →
Part of the reason was to preserve medical-grade masks for health care workers who desperately need them at a time when they are in continuously short supply.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And that includes especially our employees that are part of our manufacturing and supply chain and distribution operations around the world.