|did not support||サポートしませんでした|
· John Hume obituary →
Hume’s support for the all-Ireland option was quietly noted by several of his colleagues.
The New York Times
· Will Congress Act on Covid Soon? ‘I’m Not Optimistic’ →
· Ruth's Hospitality Group: Time To Take A Bite For The Value In These Bones →
Despite ongoing challenges and an uncertain outlook, we think the stock has a value at current levels supported by a solid liquidity position and brand position.
· July was a big month for VR games →
…While the pieces are all good, the issues with Iron Man VR arrive when they come together in the game, which just isn’t deep enough to support a full-blown title.
· How Penn State Players Will Benefit from Name, Image and Likeness Legislation →
Penn State football coach James Franklin and athletic director Sandy Barbour have said they would support name, image and likeness legislation.
· ConocoPhillips' Strategic Patience Will Pay Off →
Conoco's strong balance sheet allows it to be strategic, support the dividend, and buy assets on the cheap.
· Pope Benedict: How ex-Vatican chief 'breached Catholic rules' amid major health fears →
This didn't materialise though, and Francis - who is said to have initially supported some relaxing of the rules - dismissed the notion, with many claiming Benedict's intervention was one of the driving forces behind the decision.
· Help to Buy scheme extended due to coronavirus – government ‘affirms’ continued support →
Until recently, sale transactions must have been completed by the end of December 2020 to qualify for the current levels of support.
· Will I have to quarantine if I go on holiday this summer? →
You should not have visitors, including friends and family, unless they are providing essential support.
· Malaysian Bar says time for ‘anti-hopping’ law to prevent lawmakers from jumping parties →
Salim’s statement came after the political episode in Sabah last week, where 13 assemblymen had decided to withdraw support from Chief Minister and Parti Warisan Sabah president Datuk Seri Shafie Apdal.