|surge in popularity||人気急上昇|
· UK coronavirus live: England lockdown easing is premature, says Burnham →
Government advisers have voiced concerns that the easing of lockdown measures from Monday will come too soon and could cause a surge in the spread of coronavirus.
The Japan Times
· ‘Water is life’: COVID-19 exposes chronic crisis in Navajo Nation →
This is seen as a major reason behind the surge in COVID-19 cases within the territory, which has one of the highest per capita fatality rates in the country.
· Take a holiday, but stay vigilant →
Travel bookings have surged on the back of news that restrictions will be lifted on June 1 to allow overnight travel in NSW and Victoria.
· Robex Resources: Digging Into The Q1 Results →
As we can see in the chart above, we saw a surge in operating cash flow in Q1, following a record quarter of operating cash flow in Q4 2019.
· Two British scientific advisers warn it's too soon to lift Covid-19 lockdown →
“TTI (test, trace, isolate) has to be in place, fully working, capable dealing any surge immediately, locally responsive, rapid results & infection rates have to be lower.
· Covid-19: Malaysia in the final recovery phase, says Dr Noor Hisham →
However, he said, a surge in the number of cases would not happen and the situation would be under control if the people continue to comply with the SOP set by the government.
· Nature on UK doorsteps: thousands sign up for daily 'random acts of wildness' →
Lockdown has prompted a surge of support for the Wildlife Trusts’ 30 Days Wild campaign for simple nature activities
The New York Times
· Wealthy Fliers Worried About Coronavirus Turn to Private Jet Service →
Commercial air travel has plummeted in the pandemic, but interest in private jet service is surging, particularly among people who have not paid to fly privately before.
The China Post
· Trump strikes China over virus, Hong Kong and student visas →
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has announced that he would withdraw funding from the World Health Organization, end Hong Kong’s special trade status and suspend visas of Chinese graduate students suspected of conducting research on behalf of their government, escalating tensions with China that have surged during the coronavirus pandemic.
· Commentary: Why we can’t resist splurging on online shopping →
Apart from lockdown restrictions making it more difficult to date, this may also help explain why sex toy sales have surged during the pandemic.