|storm surge||Fırtına dalgası|
|surge in popularity||Popülerlik artışı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Bursa Malaysia rebounds to open higher →
The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.9 per cent, driven by surging optimism over the upcoming stimulus bill which offset simmering geopolitical tension with China.
· Isaias strengthens back into a hurricane and heads for Carolinas and East Coast →
Isaias regained hurricane strength Monday as it bore down on the US eastern seaboard, bringing life-threatening storm surges to North and South Carolina.
· Myovant Sciences Has Limited Downside At Its Current Price →
Relugolix also didn’t have the initial testosterone surge that leuprolide had, which could be meaningful for a patient with advanced prostate cancer given that higher testosterone levels are correlated with worsening disease.
· The Latest: Governor says California getting a grip on virus →
— Parents struggle as schools reopen amid coronavirus surge
· Can you trust the US election polls? →
This means the state polls were not necessarily terribly inaccurate; they were simply not able to detect the late surge in support for Trump among undecided voters.
· Love him or hate him, Elon Musk is enjoying a spectacular run →
Yet in a year when much of the nation is hunkered down or retrenching in the face of surging virus infections and widespread economic anxiety, Musk is ebullient and expanding.
· Original Hot Spots Crack Down on Parties as Virus Makes a Return →
In California, Governor Gavin Newsom signaled the state may be turning a corner after a surge of infections in July, with the seven-day average for new cases falling 21% from last week.
· Mexico’s school year to begin with instruction on television →
Throughout Latin America, nearly all schooling is being carried out online or through television as the pandemic continues to surge here.
· After months of favor, Birx raises Trump’s ire with grim coronavirus assessment →
At the time, Trump was pushing the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, an unproven medical treatment for the coronavirus, and was arguing in favor of reopening the country by Easter despite surging cases across the country.