“Survey” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Demonstrating 15 contact tracing and other tools built to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 →
We surveyed teams regarding privacy, security and commercialization of personal data.
The New York Times
· Falling Jobless Rate Could Imperil Aid Underpinning the Recovery →
Practically none of the federal government’s coronavirus response funding had been disbursed as of the April jobs report’s survey week, but about $800 billion in unemployment insurance, small-business loans and stimulus payments had been sent out by the time the May data was fully collected, Mr. Tedeschi’s analysis showed.
The Wall Street Journal
· ‘Rivers of Power’ Review: The Force That Flows →
In his important new book “Rivers of Power,” he surveys mankind’s long, shifting relationship with our rivers, ranging from prehistory to the present and embracing...
· Reading as resistance? The rise of the antiracist book list →
According to a report from the Southern Poverty Law Center, only 8 percent of high school seniors surveyed understood slavery as the central cause of the Civil War and only 22 percent were able to identify how the Constitution benefited slaveowners.
· Commentary: India grapples with COVID-19 migrant worker chaos →
They contribute 50 per cent of India’s national income and constitute nearly 30 per cent of the human capital base of the country, according to the government’s Economic Survey 2018-2019.
· Commentary: COVID-19 has shown that we can be gracious. How do we make it last? →
This rise in ground-up volunteer movements is consistent with SKM’s Graciousness Survey findings last year that more people, especially the young, are increasingly cognisant of their roles and responsibilities in building a gracious society.
· Risk On (Technically Speaking For 6/1-6/5) →
Let's start with the Household Survey, which reported an increase of 1.746 million in the labor force and a 3.839 million increase in the number of employed (a bit more than 2x the increase in the labor force).
· Will You Go to Husky Stadium on Game Day? →
While school officials haven't offered anything definitive, fans such as Rost are regularly surveyed on what they would like to see done and given updates.
· Trump wraps chaotic week by courting Maine voters at coronavirus swap factory event →
An ABC News/Ipsos released Friday found 66 per cent of those surveyed disapprove of the president's handling of his response to the Floyd death protests.
The China Post
· AP Explains: Key takeaways from a surprising jobs report →
Millions of people appeared to be erroneously classified by the survey as not working but employed.