|began to suspect||疑い始めた|
|begins to suspect||疑い始める|
|reason to suspect||疑う理由|
· Doctor's Note: How COVID-19 is increasing antibiotic resistance →
A clinician should only prescribe antibiotics for a patient when a bacterial infection is suspected and when it is likely that antibiotics are the most effective way to treat the infection.
· Turkey raids ship carrying 276 migrants; 8 smugglers held →
ANKARA, Turkey — Turkish authorities on Tuesday foiled an attempt to smuggle 276 migrants to Europe on board a ship, and detained eight suspected smugglers, Turkey’s state-run news agency reported.
· Martin Lewis says motorists should not take extra car insurance support for this reason →
“I suspect in the future we’ll hear this is being extended until 31 Oct too.”
· Authorities prepare for long queues ahead of Vic-NSW border closure →
There were three suspected cases of COVID-19 in Albury Wodonga this week although the region had been free of the virus for several months.
· Armed gatecrasher threatened Justin Trudeau: police →
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau was not home when the suspect was found on the grounds.Credit:Bloomberg
· Johor police chief: Kota Tinggi bank robber acted alone, no evidence of family’s involvement →
Johor police chief Datuk Ayob Khan Mydin Pitchay confirmed that investigations showed that the suspect had indeed acted alone.
· Bubonic plague triggers health alert in China after herder is infected →
Suspected cases among human patients or sick and dead marmots must be reported immediately, according to the health alert, which will remain in effect until 2021.
· De Jonge: debate migration numbers each year to keep growth under control →
The backbencher said the Belastingdienst’s treatment of families who had to pay back support for childcare was ‘the greatest discrimination scandal the Netherlands has known to date.’ Many families were investigated on the basis that they had dual nationality and added to lists of suspected fraudsters that were circulated between government agencies without their knowledge.
· The Secrets She Keeps cast: Who is Ryan Corr? Meet star behind Simon Beecher →
Agatha is also due with her own baby and the two women form a bond, but Meghan suspects all is not right with her new friend.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Zoom suspends data requests from Hong Kong gov’t over national security law concerns →
On Tuesday, Hong Kong police won new powers to conduct searches at private properties without a warrant, restrict suspects’ movements, freeze their assets, intercept communications and require internet service providers to remove information