|decided to suspend||中断することにした|
· Meat giants selling to UK linked to Brazil farms in deforested Amazon reserve →
In 2017, JBS told the Observer it had suspended cattle purchases from the park after a request from prosecutors.
· Gap's (GPS) CEO Sonia Syngal on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We deferred our previously declared first quarter dividend, suspended dividends and share repurchases for the remainder of the fiscal year, cut capital expenditures in half to recession level lows, furloughed a majority of store employees, implemented temporary executive and board pay cuts, reduced expenses across all aspects of the organization, including a 15% headcount reduction, worked with our vendors to move from 45 days to 60-day to 90-day payment terms, developed a detailed inventory plans, including tightening purchases to demand and utilization of pack and hold inventory to preserve margin, suspended rent payments and raised capital through the issuance of two – of new $2.25 billion senior secured notes and secured a new nearly $1.9 billion asset-backed revolving credit facility to replace our prior unsecured revolving credit facility.
· Riot police shove elderly man onto ground at New York protest, leaving him unconscious →
Two police officers in Buffalo, New York, have been suspended without pay after they knocked an elderly man unconscious to the ground amid protests against police brutality and institutionalised racism across the US.
· Bursa Malaysia eases at mid-afternoon →
Market breadth was negative with decliners outpacing gainers 558 to 420, while 386 counters were unchanged, 538 untraded and 19 others suspended.
· Victorian police officer escapes conviction after $10,000 fine for 'gratuitously' kicking handcuffed man →
Fowler remained suspended from duty with pay and no further comment would be made, police said.
· Japan's coronavirus entry ban disrupting lives of foreign residents →
Her visa application was suspended due to Japan's travel restrictions leaving her stuck in her home country taking classes online while paying for an apartment she rented from March.
The New York Times
· A Crisis That Began With an Image of Police Violence Keeps Providing More →
For example, in the Buffalo incident, two officers have been suspended and an internal affairs investigation is underway.
· Police accused of brutality in New York as elderly man pushed to the ground →
Two Buffalo, New York, police officers have been suspended without pay after a video showed them shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground, as protests over the police killing of George Floyd continued into their tenth night.
· NFL stars call on league to 'admit wrong in silencing our players from peacefully protesting' →
Two Buffalo police officers were suspended without pay Thursday after a video showed authorities knocking down a 75-year-old man during a protest, Mayor Byron Brown said.
· 'Adapt and survive' as Galapagos girds for life without tourism →
Sixteen researchers of various nationalities from the university's Galapagos Science Center were repatriated along with 50 US students when Ecuador shut its borders, suspended flights and imposed strict restrictions on movement in mid-March.