Suspend trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|decided to suspend||Quyết định đình chỉ|
|suspend operations||Đình chỉ hoạt động|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Altria: Grab This 8.4% Yield Dividend Aristocrat Right Now →
Since Altria has suspended share buybacks and borrowed $3 billion capacity of its revolving credit line, there should be more than enough cash to continue paying the dividend for over a year.
· Nearly a quarter of Pakistan International Airline pilots have fraudulent licences →
Some 150 pilots were suspended as investigations continue, according to a report by Forbes.
· The Energy 202: Biden pleases some once leery liberals with new climate plan →
Some workers say carmakers should suspend production in areas where infections are surging, and in some places workers aren’t showing up for shifts because of concerns over the virus’s spread, the New York Times reports.
· Cytokinetics to update on CV pipeline at investor event today →
A Phase 2 study, REDWOOD-HCM, in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy has resumed enrollment after being suspended due to the pandemic.
· Lions tour to South Africa in 2021 to go ahead as planned →
Professional rugby in South Africa has been suspended since March and there are no indications yet when the restrictions on contact sports in South Africa might be eased.
· New virus lockdown another burden for cash-strapped Palestinians →
The PA decided at the end of May to suspend all cooperation with the Jewish state over the latter's plan to annex parts of the West Bank, under Israeli occupation since 1967.
· D.C. United surveys fans about matches at Audi Field as MLS aims a return to home markets →
First-round matches count toward the regular season, which was suspended in March after two weekends.
· MLB State of the Position 2020: Every Team's 5-Year Plan for Starting Rotation →
With Kyle Gibson and Martin Perez gone and Michael Pineda suspended to start the year, veterans Homer Bailey (1/$7M) and Rich Hill (1/$3M) were added in free agency, and Kenta Maeda was acquired from the Dodgers in exchange for top prospect Brusdar Graterol.
· This is what national decline looks like →
One example was the decision of Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State (now Governor) Brian Kemp to suspend 53,000 predominantly African-American voter registration applications in 2018 because the names did not produce an ‘exact match’ with other records.”
· Retail - Especially Malls - More Impaired Than Most Suggest →
As illustrated below, 21 retail REITs have either cut or suspended their dividends during COVID-19.