· Reopening Revival? REITs And Homebuilders Add To Rally →
We've now tracked 51 equity REITs - primarily retail and lodging REITs - that have announced a cut or suspension of their dividends, in addition to the majority of mortgage REITs.
· Warnings of 'chilling effect' after UQ suspends student activist →
Mr Pavlou, 20, was informed on Friday night of his two-year suspension following a disciplinary hearing on May 20 over 11 allegations of misconduct, detailed in a confidential 186-page document.
· Buffett Is Shortsighted On Airlines: LUV Is A Steal At This Price →
Should LUV's business return to any sort of normalcy, we would expect the suspension to be temporary, and for LUV to return capital to shareholders again.
· Lupin Ltd ADR (LUPNY) CEO Vinita Gupta on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our product is a suspension product.
The Rio Times
· Rio Prosecutor’s Office Calls for Suspension of Decree Opening Religious Temples →
The Rio de Janeiro State Prosecutor's Office brought a civil lawsuit calling for the suspension of municipal Decree 47.461, which allows the reopening of religious temples in the city.
The New York Times
· In Some Nations, Coronavirus Is Only One of Many Outbreaks →
The suspensions could affect about 80 million children under the age of one and risk a resurgence of diseases like polio, measles, typhoid, yellow fever, meningitis, tetanus and cholera, the agencies said.
· Scottish Premiership aiming to start next season in early August →
Doncaster and Scottish Football Association counterpart Ian Maxwell made a presentation to Government officials on behalf of football’s Joint Response Group (JRG) on Friday and “recommended lifting the Scottish FA’s suspension of football, for the Scottish Premiership only, from 11 June”.
· Riyad Mahrez sets Manchester City's sights on Champions League glory →
Uefa is intent on the competition returning in August when domestic leagues have been completed following football’s suspension.
· Virat Kohli only Indian again in Forbes' list of highest-paid athletes →
The athletes’ earnings have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic which led to suspension of sporting activities all around the world.
· 'I tried to reach out': Shattered Flanagan yet to talk with mate Xerri →
Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority officials confiscated Xerri's phone for a brief period of time on the same day he was handed his provisional suspension notice.