|arrested on suspicion||疑いで逮捕された|
· Voters are falling in love with a transformed Scott Morrison, and there's no point carping about it →
We can point all we like to the suspicion that the Tories or News Corp would not have given a Labor government such a clear run if they were in charge, but that really misses the point.
· Three Penang legal officers nabbed in Kedah for soliciting RM500,000 in bribes from public →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 2 — The Kedah Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission detained three Penang legal officers yesterday on suspicion of asking for RM500,000 in bribes from the public.
· What can a person do in eight minutes? →
Floyd had been arrested on suspicion of forgery, that is, using a counterfeit bill at a shop.
· Putin sets July 1 for vote to extend his rule for years →
Russia's relatively low coronavirus death toll of 4,855 has caused suspicions among some Russian and Western experts that the authorities may have under-reported deaths to cast a positive picture for political reasons, but officials angrily denied manipulation, saying that low mortality has been the result of efficient preventative measures and broad testing.
· WHO warns overuse of antibiotics for Covid-19 will cause more deaths →
The organisation has issued guidance to medics not to provide antibiotic therapy or prophylaxis to patients with mild Covid-19, or to patients with moderate illness without a clinical suspicion of bacterial infection.
· Pandemic antibiotics surge will cause more deaths: WHO →
The organisation has issued guidance to medics not to provide antibiotic therapy or prophylaxis to patients with mild COVID-19, or to patients with moderate illness without a clinical suspicion of bacterial infection.
The New York Times
· After Reality Star’s Death, Japan Vows to Rip the Mask Off Online Hate →
Suspicion of government censorship has deep ties to historical memories of the authorities’ ruthless suppression of free speech before World War II.
· Police violence will make it harder to fight COVID-19 →
It’ll be difficult to tell how much of the suspicion of public health officials that people may see in the next few weeks was already there and how much is new, Hardeman says.
· Man arrested after two women killed in 'disturbance' at Salisbury house →
A man in his 30s was arrested on suspicion of murder and has been taken into custody.