|arrested on suspicion||Şüphe ile tutuklandı|
|reasonable suspicion||Makul şüphe|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Warner Music boss' former lover to face murder, forgery charges in France →
It all came to a crashing end when he was initially imprisoned on suspicion of foul play over Mr Ikin's death in a Paris hotel room in November 2008, only to be released on bail.
· (LEAD) Samsung heir questioned over 2015 merger of key affiliates →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong was summoned to the prosecution Tuesday to be questioned about suspicions surrounding the top conglomerate's controversial merger of two leading affiliates in 2015.
· Formula E driver caught handing the wheel to pro gamer →
Several of Abt's fellow racers had spoken up with suspicions about his surprisingly good performance.
· First Iranian oil tanker docks in Venezuela →
In Caracas, where drivers lined up for hours to fill their tanks, Tehran's helping hand was viewed with a mixture of hope and suspicion.
· Seated and subdued Cummings makes play for public's sympathy →
They will also have been counting on the public’s dislike and suspicion of journalists.
The New York Times
· He Placed in a Virtual Race. But His Racing Was Too Virtual. →
Several of Abt’s fellow racers had spoken up with suspicions about his surprisingly good performance.
· Utah man confesses to killing woman after Tinder date, police say →
Hunsaker was being held without bail at the Davis County Jail, booked on suspicion of murder.
· Merger Arbitrage Analysis And Spread Performance - May 24, 2020 →
The vagueness of their commentary however does raise our suspicions.
· Martin Hellwig On The Recent German Constitutional Court Ruling And Its Potential Eurozone Implications →
There was a certain suspicion that the ECB stepped over the bounds.