|decided to switch||Geçiş yapmaya karar verdi|
|made the switch||Anahtarı yaptı|
|switch back||Geri dön|
|switch between||Arasında geçiş yap|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Mobile safety app Parachute’s new feature prevents anyone from turning off your live-streamed video →
The process involves heading to the iPhone’s Settings area, then going to the Guided Access section under Accessibility and toggling the switch so it’s on.
· NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
And we're here to support Nintendo in the demand that they are seeing for the great consoles switch that they have right now.
· Commentary: Soon you may be competing with talent globally. The Fortitude Budget is a wake-up call →
As Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Kiat observed during his recent Fortitude Budget speech, a McKinsey study showed that the world has experienced five years of consumer and business digital adoption in the short span of eight weeks since COVID-19 forced a switch to remote working.
· Floyd's brother pleads for peace; Trump says governors look like fools →
“Let’s switch it up, y’all.
· Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Management Presents at Morgan Stanley 2020 Cloud Secular Winners Virtual Conference (Transcript) →
Let's switch gears a little bit to talk about the R&D spend and sort of what that's focused on within Workday.
· Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxiation →
“Let’s switch it up ya’ll.
· Ingredion Inc Is A Solid Business, Undervalued And With Room To Grow →
It also gives them some competitive advantages in the way of switching costs.
· Transfer rumours: Messi, Willian, Werner, Ighalo, Luiz, Wilson →
Chelsea are considering switching their attentions to signing RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner, 24, if the Germany international indicates a willingness to move.
· De La Rue: A Lot To Prove Before It's Investable →
But De La Rue is still the biggest banknote printer and it has some moats - for example, the Bank of England uses it and it is unlikely that they would switch to a Chinese supplier, for example.
The Wall Street Journal
· Companies Lock In Low Rates for Future Debt →
For software maker Pegasystems, the switch from selling perpetual licenses to a subscription-based revenue model required more than re-orienting customers, re-educating employees, and reassuring investors.