|synagogue was built||シナゴーグが建てられました|
The China Post
· Man gets 10-month sentence for threatening Muslim politician →
Authorities also accused Vandevere of posting an anti-Semitic threat on a Florida synagogue’s Facebook page.
· Trump’s visit today to chapel is ‘baffling and reprehensible’, says Catholic archbishop →
The president has focused on religious voters in recent weeks with an executive order to reopen churches, synagogues and mosques amid the coronavirus lock-downs, and Tuesday's visit coincides with the anniversary of Pope John Paul II's visit in 1979 to his native Poland.
· Steve King’s Racism Won’t Be His Undoing →
Three years later, he warned on Twitter that “cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.” In 2018, he met with a member of a Nazi-linked party in Austria, just after 11 worshippers were killed in an attack on a Pittsburgh synagogue.
· Sustaining power of faith and folk tales →
If supermarkets can operate to feed our bodies, and bookshops to nourish our minds, then religious buildings can surely do the same to sustain hearts and souls.Rabbi Dr Jonathan RomainMaidenhead Synagogue
The China Post
· South Africa eases; liquor is sold, school openings delayed →
The Jesuits also questioned how churches, mosques, synagogues and temples could be expected to turn people away if more than 50 wanted to attend a service.
The New York Times
· Amid Riots and a Pandemic, Church Attendance Resumes in ‘a Very Broken World’ →
More than half of the states have continued to allow religious gatherings, but many churches, synagogues and mosques, for safety’s sake, have chosen for months to make do with Zoom sermons and livestreams.